Saturday, June 26, 2010

First Blog!

So, I'm fairly new to the world of blogging, but since I just graduated college and am setting out on the journey of finding a job(EEK!) I decided I needed something to do to keep my writing in use. Let's start with a little about me. I am 24 years old, living in Chicago, a recent college graduate with a double major in Theatre Arts and English Education. My hope is to become a high school English and Theatre teacher.


My first question when I had this idea was, "What can I blog about?" What do I do that is of any interest to anyone out there? Well I decided that since reading is one of my favorite past times it would be a good place to start.
So that is the plan here. I read books, I write about the book and tell the internet what I think of the book. Sounds good right? We'll see. I also plan to use this blog for other reviewing I can do such as plays and movies. So Ok here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment