Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Other Posts?

So I've been thinking about adding different kinds of posts to the blog other than just reading reviews.  It's mostly because I am a slow reader and there's no way I can read two books a week(especially when they are 4000+ pages!).  I know a few blogs write about what has been recently released or literary events.  I'm wondering what I can blog about in between reviews.  My one idea was "Reading Memories" in which I would post a blog about books I remember fondly.  This would give me the chance to blog about books I love but that I read before I started blogging.  It would also give me the chance to include non YA titles such as picture books and plays I love. 


What do you think?  Do you like this idea?  Any other brilliant blog ideas that I cannot think up on my own?  This blog is still a baby and I think it has a lot of room to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment