Thursday, September 16, 2010

Update

I've been a slow reader lately so I don't have a review for today.  So Today's post is more of an update.

News: I now have a Twitter!  I'm still confused on how to work it, but I'm trying.  You should follow me at username BkwrmAdventure


Right now I'm reading James Kennedy's The Order of Odd Fish.  So far I'm really enjoying it, and I plan to have the review on it up sometime this weekend!  Check out James Kennedy's website and see for yourself how funny he is!

After that, I am so so so excited to read Scott Westerfeld's Leviathan.  It's my first Westerfeld book and my first adventure into the Steampunk genre.  Check out this video trailer for the book Here!

In other news, one of my favorite authors, Neil Gaiman is going to make an appearance on the PBS kids show Arthur!!!!  I think he makes an awesome animated cat.  Yay Neil!  Check it out October 25!

Thanks for reading!  Let me know in the comments if there's any books you'd like to see me read in the future!

1 comment:

  1. I read all the Scott Westerfield Uglies books a few years back. I think you might like them too. They have quite a bit in common with hunger games, but not quite as good on the characters. But fun, quick reads. The new one sounds fascinating.

    ReplyDelete